Below you will find a list of volunteer opportunities that are available with The STAR Project. If you find one (or more!) of interest, complete the application form below or send an email to email@example.com. Ideally, individuals will be located within 3 hours of the New York City metro area.
- Foster Homes. Fostering is FREE! The STAR Project provides food, crate, collar, leash, bowls, toys, and medical care (at our vet)....you supply love and a safe environment.
- Marketing Director. Can you create eye-catching flyers and marketing materials? If so, we'd love for you to own this piece of the puzzle. You'll manage all social media accounts, and create long term marketing strategies to expand our partnerships, foster and adoption programs.
- Fundraising & Event Director. Are you a creative, out-of-the box thinker? Passionate about raising funds (and awareness) for good cause? We are seeking a talented individual to head up our fundraising initiatives on a local (and national) level. You'll support our foster and adoption programs, as well as our fundraising and development initiatives.
- Foster Program Director. The Foster Program Director is responsible for recruiting new foster homes and providing ongoing assistance and support for our foster families. If you are organized, have respect for both people and animals, and looking for a rewarding experience, we want to talk to you.
- Adoption Program Director. This position is a vital part of the organization. It is our duty to find loving, stable, forever homes for the dogs in our care and the Adoption Program Director will be at the forefront of helping us do this.