Volunteers are vital to our organization.
Below you will find a list of volunteer opportunities that are available with The STAR Project. If you find one (or more!) of interest, complete the application form below or send an email to email@example.com. As long as you have computer and internet access, you can be located anywhere in the country!
- Foster Homes. Fostering is FREE! The STAR Project provides food, crate, collar, leash, bowls, toys, and medical care (at our vet)....you supply love and a safe environment.
- Social Media Manager. You love all things social and can manage both our Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Marketing Manager. Can you create eye-catching flyers and marketing materials? If so, we'd love for you to own this piece of the puzzle.
- Event Coordinator. Know how to throw a good party? If you can come up with amazing event ideas (both large and small) and handle everything from scouting event locations to event clean-up, let us know!
- Fundraising Specialist. Are you a creative, out-of-the box thinker? Passionate about raising funds (and awareness) for good cause? We are seeking a talented individual to head up our fundraising initiatives on a local (and national) level.
- Foster Coordinator. The Foster Coordinator is responsible for recruiting new foster homes and providing ongoing assistance and support for our foster families. If you are organized, have respect for both people and animals, and looking for a rewarding experience, we want to talk to you.
- Adoption Coordinator. This position is a vital part of the organization. It is our duty to find loving, stable, forever homes for the dogs in our care and the Adoption Coordinator will be at the forefront of helping us do this.